How To Make Guacamole That Gives You Life (And High)
Avocado is a green treasure. Smooth, tasty fruit contains all 18 of the essential amino acids and qualifies as a complete protein. High in fibers, avocado is a healthy alternative to animal protein because it is easier to digest.
Of course, you have heard that avocado is super fat but here’s the truth — avocados have less fat per ounce than lean beef. Yup. More, it is a ‘healthy fat,’ which means that the fruit contains monounsaturated fats that boost the high-density lipoprotein, reducing cholesterol and thus, the risk of heart disease.
Avocados are perfect when it comes to cannabis-infused dishes. THC is fat-soluble, which means its medicinal benefits get activated when consumed with fattier foods. Cannabis-infused guacamole is a healthy alternative to brownies — and a perfect dish for the Friday night.
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Guacamole?
Time: one hour
Amount: 6-10 servings
Dosage: around 30 mg
What Do I Need?
If you opt out for basic ingredients, your guacamole would still taste fantastic. Optional ingredients bring a new taste to good ol’ dish.
- Three tablespoons of cannabis oil,
- Four mashed avocados,
- Two juiced lime,
- A diced red onion,
- ⅓ C of finely chopped cilantro, finely chopped,
- Four grams of ground cannabis,
- Two chopped roma tomatoes,
- One smashed and minced clove garlic.
- Ground black pepper,
- Ground sea salt,
- Cayenne pepper,
- Diced chilies.
What Should I Do?
Guacamole is easy enough to make. All you need to mix & stir. Ready? Go!
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Spread the ground cannabis on a cookie sheet and bake it for at least 45 min to decarboxylate.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the cannabis in a bowl.
- After the cannabis is done, stir it in.
- Add optional ingredients/seasoning of your choice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Keep in mind that you should modify the actual amount of infused oil to achieve the potency you desire. Homemade edibles are a tricky thing so always start slow and wait to find out if you need to consume more. Dose carefully and listen to your body. And have a nice dinner, you!
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)