Perfect Morning Treat: Cannabis-Infused Pancakes
Wondering how to light up your morning? Make some cannabis-infused pancakes! This perfect wake and bake dish is what you need to have a good start and a productive day. Here’s how:
Time: 15-20 min
Yields: 10 pancakes
Approximate Dosage: 10 mg THC per pancake
What you need:
- One cup flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Three tsp sugar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- One cup milk
- One egg (beaten)
- 100 mg worth of cannabis tincture
- Sliced fruit and whipped cream
What you do:
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add milk and egg. Whisk again.
- Mix the cannabis tincture with the melted butter. Thoroughly incorporate it into the mixture.
- Set stove to medium. Take a large frying pan and coat it with butter.
- For each pancake, use a quarter-cup of butter. Cook until the butter is bubbling. Flip the pancake and let cook for another 30-60 seconds (or until golden).
- Repeat until the butter is gone.
- Top with butter, syrup, sliced fruit and whipped topping.
Bonus: how to make cannabis-infused topping
- Whip one cup of 35% whipping cream for four minutes.
- Add 5 mg worth of cannabis tincture, one tsp vanilla, and two tbsp icing sugar.
- Mix well.
Remember that the amount of cannabis tincture is approximate. The actual amount should be modified based on desirable potency. Test for potency by starting with a small amount of edible and consume more until the desired effect is present. Make sure that children under 21 don’t have access to this product. Never drive under the influence of cannabis.
This recipe is based on this material.
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)