How To Make Quick Cannabis-Infused Pizza For Lazy
Getting ready for Easter? We know the feeling. Everything slows down a bit. The main thing is to treat yourself right. And how to do it? Pizza is always the answer. Here’s a super simple recipe for cannabis-infused pizza that doesn’t require lengthy preparations. Wake and bake!
Time: 10 min
Yields: 2 personal pizzas
Approximate dosage: 10 mg per serving
What you need:
- Two pieces of naan
- ½ tbsp cannabutter (or sub with un-infused butter)
- Two tbsp marinara sauce
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Two tbsp cannabis olive oil
- Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes are optional
What you do:
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet w/ parchment paper.
- Brush the naan w/ cannabutter. Add tbsp of marinara sauces in the center. Spread. Sprinkle oregano on the sauce.
- Add shredded mozzarella as much as you want and put some pepperonis on top. Drizzle cannabis-infused olive oil on top.
- Bake until naan is crispy on the edges (8-10 min)
- Remove from oven and sprinkle pizza with parmesan or red pepper flakes. Drizzle a little bit more olive oil.
NB: the amount of cannabutter is a loose suggestion. Make sure you modify the amount based on the strength of your product and the potency you want to achieve. Start low and go slow. Never drive under the influence of cannabis.
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)