How To Make A Perfect Cannabis-Infused Bath Bomb
It has been a tough week, hasn’t it? You definitely need to calm down your nerves and relax your body. And what could be better than a hot bath? A hot bath with a cannabis-infused bath bomb. Yep.
Bath bombs come in different shapes and colors while boasting excellent skin benefits. Adding body-relaxing effects of CBD or THC can bring the ease of tension, reduced inflammation, and calm. If your body is aching or you are just looking for an excellent way to relax, here’s how to do a perfect cannabis-infused bath bomb yourself.
How to Make A Cannabis Bath Bomb At Home
Time: around three hours
- Bath bomb molds
- Four ounces baking soda
- Two ounces corn starch
- Two ounces citric acid
- Two ounces Epsom salt
- One and a half teaspoons water
- One teaspoon essential oil
- One-fourth teaspoon THC/CBD coconut oil/tincture
- One or two drops food coloring
What to do:
- Put all dry ingredients (except color) in a bowl. Whisk to mix evenly.
- Put all wet ingredients (except color) in a small glass vessel.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry mixture very slowly. Whisk as you go. If you see lots of fizzing, you are doing it too fast. Add coloring.
- If all ingredients are evenly combined, you will get damp colored sand. It should stick together in big chunks. Add more water if it does not.
- Fill each half of the mold with the mixture until it is a little over-filled but avoid packing it too densely.
- Press the halves together firmly and hold for a few seconds. Gently remove one side of the cold.
- Place the bath bomb mold side down and let it dry for 20 minutes. Remove the other side of the mold with a gentle twisting motion.
- Let sit for a few hours until it is totally firm.
Enjoy a cannabis-infused bath and let your body melt down in a soothing feeling of hot and wet meditation!
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)