Sunday Weed: Weekly Digest, Number Eighty-Seven
How’s your Sunday? Lazy? Busy? Whatever it is, give yourself a well-deserved break, grab your favorite cannabis product, and dive into the latest weed news. To keep you up to date we gathered seven articles about cannabis on the web. Enjoy your read!
1. Legalizing weed is the right move for New York, the state’s health department says
It has become less a question of whether to legalize but how to do so responsibly.
2. When marijuana is legal in Canada, Americans are expected to flock. But the border, and US law, stands in the way
Recreational marijuana has been legal here in Washington state since 2014. In Canada it will be fully legal in the fall. What will happen to the eager tourists who travel to Canada to enjoy legal weed to the fullest?
3. Oklahoma to fast-track medical marijuana, but with pushback
Oklahoma pushed ahead with emergency rules Tuesday aimed at fast-tracking operations of the medical marijuana industry, but not before concerned health officials tacked on requirements that cannabis advocates say will only slow things down.
4. 13 Powerful People Who Changed Their Mind About Weed
Politicians aren’t the only ones who flip-flop.
5. The Best Dab Setup For Every Occasion
Dabbing has become increasingly popular, and it continues to evolve. New tools and techniques routinely hit the market every other week. To follow all these new things can be overwhelming. Here’s a straightforward and quick guide to the best dab set-ups for every occasion.
6. ‘There’s a lot of negative energy’: Damian Marley on weed, politics and his father’s exploited image
Bob Marley’s youngest child has worked with everyone from Mick Jagger to Jay-Z – and after discussing marijuana in the House of Commons, he could be making a move into politics.
7. The New Ethics of Eating Weed
As legalized weed booms and inequality in the industry persists, it’s on 420-friendly consumers to investigate what they’re eating (or smoking, or vaping, or dabbing).
Enjoyed your digest? Let us know.
See you next Sunday!
(Sweedsy in no way encourages illegal activity and would like to remind its readers that marijuana usage continues to be an offense under Federal Law, regardless of state marijuana laws. To learn more, click here.)